Midterm Breaks in Dublin
Enjoy quality time with the family right beside the sea for this February Midterm with our two night getaway with breakfast both mornings and a three course evening meal on one evening of your choice served in Shoreline Brasserie. On check-in, your little ones will also get a Shoreline Activity pack to keep them entertained. Enjoy two nights by the beach and lots of activities close by, including seaside pony trekking, Newbridge Farm, Malahide Castle and Gardens or perhaps a day of shopping in Pavillions Shopping Centre, Swords. There are lots of things to do and see when you stay with us.
From only €299 per family, this rate is valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children per room.
Terms & Conditions
Our family rooms are based on two adults and two children sharing.
Seaview rooms are available at a supplment.
Local Family Attractions
Shoreline Hotel in Dublin is an ideal base for your Midterm Staycation with the whole family. We are lucky enough to have one of the best locations in Co. Dublin with direct access to the sandy shores of Donabate beach. Imagine the fun of a day spent on the beach building sandcastles or playing beach games, you can even enjoy one of our family picnics to takeaway.
- Right on our doorstep are many highly recommended attractions from Newbridge House, Newbridge Petting Farm and Corballis Pony Trekking, all favourites for children and adults alike.
- Fancy a game of tennis in Swords Tennis Club, only 15 minutes from the hotel
- Or, maybe you would like to visit Malahide, by train this is just a 4 minute trip and there you can enjoy some time on the grounds of Malahide Castle. Enjoy a stroll along the Marina, a game of pitch & putt or a visit to the Fairy Trail in the castle gardens.
- The Butlers Chocolate Factory Experience is just a 20 minutes drive and really an enjoyable experience for all the family and of course chocolate lovers!
- Did we mention of course there’s always surfing, kayaking, kite surfing, and many other water sports.
- We are the ideal location to explore all that’s to offer in North Dublin or perhaps you want to explore Dublin city for the day – that’s easy too as we are situated only 20 minutes away from Dublin’s busy city centre. Getting to the city centre is easy with the local train station only minutes from the hotel bringing you directly into the city centre.
All within 30 minutes drive
- Some of Dublin’s favourite attractions are all within 30 minutes drive from the hotel, so base yourself with us and take a day trip to Tayto Park, Dublin Zoo or the National Aquatic Centre – guaranteed a family fun day in any of these top attractions.
- To make sure you are set up for the day, why not add our family packed lunch to your booking to bring along for your day trip.
- In our neighbouring county we have partnered with Funtasia (Drogheda) approximately 30 minutes drive from us.
- These are just some of the options we recommend for your family break at Shoreline Hotel.
- There’s lots more we can recommend please just ask. To help you plan your stay we have designed a sample one day and two day itinerary for family breaks with us.
All you need to know
- Here at Shoreline Hotel our family rooms are two double beds, we can provide travel cots but we do not provide roll out beds.
- Our rooms are ideal to accommodate 2 adults and 2 children sharing and a toddler/baby in a travel cot.
- We have our Garden Patio rooms with a sliding door and a view of our garden and seaview.
- We have our Balcony rooms on the upper level that you can take in the stunning views the beach has to offer.
- We have a standard family room on the interior side of the hotel also.
- Our rooms are spacious and perfect for the break away with family. All rooms have tv’s, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryers and Wi-Fi.
- We have children friendly menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner and can be seen below. The back of the menus have a beach themed picture to keep the little ones entertained while the parents kick back and relax.
- During the Summer our Tuck Shop has a huge variety of Beach equipment to keep the kids busy on your trip to the beach, from buckets and spades to surf boards.