Non residential Santa Festive Day
Our Santa Festive Family Day for €100 includes:
- A visit and a gift with Santa in his magical Grotto (please ensure you put your children’s age and gender on booking notes to ensure Santa doesn’t disappoint)
- A delicious 2 course lunch for the family after your visit with Santa in the warm and festive surroundings of our Brasserie overlooking the sea (This is based on 2 adults and 2 children)
- If you wish to add a child it is an extra cost of €25 per child and an extra €30 per adult.
- Lunch sitting is at 2.30pm.
- To book please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 018109200 and dial 2 for sales.
How much is the Festive Family Santa Experience?
It is €100 based on 2 adults and 2 children.
How do I book?
Book directly with us in sales via email email@example.com or call us on 01 810 9200 and dial 2 for sales.
What information do I require when booking?
Upon booking we will require the children’s ages and names, this is to ensure that Santa and his elves have the perfect toy for your children.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
We do require a 50% deposit upon the time of booking. The final balance will then be required one week in advance of your visit to Santa. The hotel will contact you directly the week prior to your visit to obtain the balance.
Do you cater for different sized families?
Of course, our price is based on 2 adults and 2 children but we certainly can quote for families with different base numbers.
Is there car parking available?
Yes, all guests will be entitled to free car parking facilities at the hotel. Please note that you must attend reception and give your car registration and make of car.
What is the set menu?
We have a sample menu for your review on the page.
Do you cater for toddlers who won’t eat the kids menu?
Of course, we can cater for all ages. Please advise us on the day of booking so we can manage this upon your arrival.
Do you cater for specific dietary requirements?
Yes, all dietary requirements can be catered for and we would advise telling us of any upon making your booking.
Can we get our photo taken with Santa?
We will have a photographer available on the day who will be taking photos. There will be an extra cost.
Residential Santa Experience
The run up to Christmas is a highlight for many families every year, with twinkly lights everywhere, festive drinks with loved ones and nativity plays, and of course, a trip to visit Santa! With the ever changing COVID-19 restrictions this year will be a little different to many others but it doesn’t stop Santa bringing Christmas cheer to North County Dublin right here in Shoreline Hotel Donabate.
Our Santa by the Sea Experience for €195 includes:
- Stay the night before your Santa visit for 2 Adults and 2 children under 12 in a family room with two double beds with breakfast at leisure
- A visit and a gift with Santa the following day in his Grotto (please ensure you put your children’s age and gender on booking notes to ensure Santa doesn’t disappoint)
- A delicious 2 course lunch for the family after your visit with Santa in the warm and festive surroundings of our Brasserie overlooking the sea