Our spacious Brasserie ideally allows us to sit tables very comfortably, with social distancing measures in place. In addition to space, our biggest advantage is our location by the sea, which of course means an amazing view while you dine, and beautiful sliding windows throughout to let the outside in on those sunny days.
Rest assured we have all protocols in place for your safety and our teams. All you have to do is simply sit back and enjoy the unparalleled sea views of Lambay Island and Dublin Bay right on our doorstep. We have an app for ordering, so you can do this from the comfort of your table, where our menu will be available by scanning a code on your phone, you can pay online also, making the experience contactless.
We can’t wait to allow for non residents to dine with us soon and we look forward to welcoming some new and old faces back to our brasserie in the coming weeks.
As always you can pre-book any of the following:
- Afternoon Tea which must be booked directly with our reception team by phone or email
- Brasserie & Terrace Menu directly with reception or on open table
- Outdoor terrace directly with reception or on open table
- Private parties through our sales team
- Takeaway Menu through our QR code
- Any occasion you want