Shoreline Hotel, Donabate, Dublin
The Only Beach Hotel in Dublin
Do you have a Go Anywhere Gift Card and looking for the perfect hotel to make memories, discover something new, enjoy sumptuous cuisine, lazy lie-ins, put your feet up and enjoy an escape from the madness of everyday life?
At the newly refurbished Shoreline Hotel in Dublin located 12 minutes from Dublin Airport we are the perfect base for your staycation. Boasting 35 hotel guestrooms with over half enjoying stunning views of Lambay Island, Howth Head and Irelands Eye. Avail of ample complimentary car-parking, dine in our a beautiful brasserie, serving breakfast while the sun rises, lunch and dinner while enjoying the sea views and sunset. We are a hidden gem and one of the closest hotels to Dublin Airport.
Why choose Shoreline Hotel:
- Shoreline Hotel is located 12 minutes from Dublin airport and close to the M1 and M50.
- Nestled on the peninsula of Donabate, North Dublin, a quaint seaside village
- Beautiful scenic setting, beach side location with 4km of sandy beaches on our doorstep
- Ample complimentary car parking
- A choice of rooms, including seaview and balcony rooms
- Seafront outdoor terrace to enjoy a glass of wine or cup of coffee and take in the sunrise or sunset
- A variety of things to do locally
- Complimentary hi speed wi-fi
- Our dedicated team on hand to help you plan your trip
Shoreline Hotel is located 12 minutes from Dublin airport and close to the M1 and M50.
Donabate train station is a 3 minute drive from the Hotel. If you prefer a short walk it’s just 15-20 minutes away.
We are 25 minutes from the City Centre with many ways to commute in.
Bed & Breakfast
Our best rates with a cooked & continental buffet breakfast included.From €89
Best Available Room Only Rate
You won't find our hotel cheaper online anywhere else!
Dinner Bed & Breakfast
Dine Out Stay Out at Shoreline Hotel
Book a night away to dine out, stay out. Enjoy a two course evening meal with a bottle of house wine, a luxurious overnight stay and wake up to the sound of the waves with breakfast served at your...